A unique series of cosmic activations in 7 meditative journeys through the body of the cosmos. This is how you align your own body and consciousness to the larger body and consciousness of creation.
Your body is energetically connected to the earth the solar system, the Milky Way, the universe and beyond. In this series of activations and meditations, you can experience these connections uniquely within yourself and strengthen them deep within your cells.
The complete series consists of 7 journeys:
- The New Earth
- The Sun
- The Solar System
- The Milky Way Galaxy
- The Source and our Universe
- The Multiverse
- The Creator Source and the 7 Multiverses
Each journey has a:
- A spoken introduction explaining the section (10 to 15 minutes)
- Guided Meditation with music (20 to 45 minutes)
- Only the music of the guided meditation (this way you can make your own journey without the spoken visualizations)
You travel and experience the new earth, the sun, the planets in the solar system, some of the stars and locations in the Milky Way, Source and our universe. Then you continue into the larger body of the cosmos, the Multiverse of which our universe is a part. Our journey ends at Creator Source.
The goal of these meditative journeys is to experience within yourself how you are inseparable connected to the larger body and consciousness of all of creation.
You also experience from the inside out how the consciousness of creation expresses itself in all kinds of beautiful dimensions. In each dimension live countless beings who each fulfill a unique place in the creation.
- Each episode starts with a brief introduction.
- This is followed by a guided meditation with music. Some meditations are extensive, in which case there are also two shorter versions that you can do later.
- Also, some parts of the music can be listened to separately so you can do your own alignment and meditation.
It is wise to first do the series in order 1 to 7 so that your alignment with the energy builds up. After that you can do and repeat the parts in in your own way.